Speaker Sanjay Raja
is the father of twins, a girl and a boy. As a father he desperately wanted to save them from the issues he had with obesity, social anxiety due to poor self-esteem, and the constant barrage of peer pressure from friends, relatives, and food manufacturers who spew misinformation about how to eat and maintain a healthy lifestyle. With degrees in biology, chemistry, and physical science, for over a decade he has served as a medical consultant educating physicians and surgeons on various disease states and various surgical techniques with a variety of medical devices.
Sanjay is a former athlete as he has competed in full contact Martial Arts tournaments, and trained with some of the best fighters in the world. Sanjay also is a nutrition and fitness speaker and coach as he has worked with numerous clients including athletes, individuals, numerous families and companies large and small on implementing healthy nutrition and fitness habits for adults, families, and has helped to update/create corporate health & fitness programs to reduce employee downtime and increase productivity.
Sanjay is also an entrepreneur and in 2012 founded Team No Excuses Fitness a worldwide nutrition and fitness education company to help children and adults achieve their nutrition and fitness goals through education and cutting through all the misinformation. Speaker Sanjay Raja started writing his book The Food Talk in 2015 to help parents and caregivers educate their children on healthy eating habits to children of all ages.
Keynote speaker Sanjay Raja has been interviewed on several national podcasts, radio and with other upcoming interviews on a variety of platforms as well.
SPEAKER SANJAY RAJA KEYNOTE TOPICS
Corporate Health and Wellness Plans
- Reviewing/augmenting existing corporate health and wellness plans and modernizing them to address work/life balance issues of employees.
- Defining parameters to create new corporate health and wellness plans that grow and change to with the company and its employees.
- Educating C-suite and management teams on how to keep employees motivated, excited and engaged in the workplace through positive reinforcement of employee health and fitness initiatives.
Child Nutrition and Fitness
- Reducing the risk of childhood obesity through sustainable nutrition and fitness habits
- Overcoming sugar addiction in adults and children
- Pushing culinary boundaries and creating adventurous eaters in children – The myth of picky/fussy eaters
- Educating teachers/parents/caregivers on nutrition and fitness education for kids of all ages
- Creative and fun fitness habits to instill in children of all ages
The overall audience takeaway from these topics within the scope of children’s nutrition and fitness is that the physiological and psychological health issues associated with childhood obesity rates are climbing in this country because children are not being educated as early as possible on proper nutrition and fitness habits as these are lessons that they will carry with them for the rest of their lives.
Adult Nutrition and Fitness
- Age Specific Nutrition and Fitness Education
- Identifying and overcoming sugar addiction at any age
- Implementing sustainable healthy habits for adults of all demographics and levels of physical fitness
- Healthy habits for busy professionals and road warriors
- Customized Speaking Topics Based on Request
“For pricing please contact Sanjay Raja MBA @:
“You can also book Sanjay Raja through the following speaker links listed below: